7 months ago
Do you have experience working within a quality capacity in a manufacturing business? Do you have experience with internal auditing on ISO9001? Do you have Root cause analysis experience? Have you worked within LEAN environment? If so, this could be the perfect role for you so I would love to hear from you…
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing quality standards (ISO9001) on the in house QMS.
- Supporting the Quality Manager with investigations and root cause analysis
- Taking responsibility on non-conformances.
- Managing the environmental systems (OHSAS18001)
- Development of QHSE documentation.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Knowledge of systems, policies, guidelines and procedures. (ISO9001)
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working within a LEAN environment.
- Root cause analysis experience
- 3-5 years’ experience of the above
And this is what you’ll get in return
£28,000-£35,000 dependant on skills and experience
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.