£23000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: 20% Shift Premium
02921 673 751
18 days ago
27 October 2021
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum plus 20% shift premium
Have you recently finished Higher Education with a Chemistry, Biology or Pharmaceutical Science related degree? Would you like to be part of a developing business who are about to trail a new and exciting method within pharmaceutical research? If you answered yes to these questions this could be the perfect role for you.
This role reports directly to the Quality Manager and has been created due to development within the Technical team. As Quality Technician you will follow the Quality System ensuring that products supplied to customers are of the highest possible standard. The Quality Technician performs Quality Controls in a way that benefits the site’s performance in the areas of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
As Quality Technician you’ll be
- Undertaking all required tests on relevant samples in accordance with the Quality System and specifications
- Ensure that relevant traceability paperwork is available and correct
- Take decisions on relevant stock and entering information on the appropriate stock management system
- Communication on control results and decisions where necessary
- Administrative duties including timely completion and filing of records and management of the retainer stores
- Carrying out relevant preparation, calibration and validation on reagents and/or equipment where appropriate
- Organising work to ensure customer priorities are met
- Recording of non-conformance's and appropriate follow up and communication
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards and working to Good Laboratory Practices
- To support the Quality Department and Manager in any other relevant quality tasks including but not limited to internal audits, training of new staff, preparation of procedures or assisting with investigations.
Qualifications, experience and skills required
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software for Raw Materials
- Educated to degree level with either a Chemistry Degree, Microbiology or Pharmaceutical Science degree
- Previous practical Lab experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skill & attitude
- Understanding & use of relevant testing equipment.
- Conscientious and the ability to work well as part of a close team
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities