£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Quantum ERP Developer - £60,000 - £65,000 /Newport (Hybrid)
I'm hiring a Quantum Developer to bridge the gap between the BI and Application Development teams. Reporting directly to the Business Information Manager, this is a full-time position based in South Wales. This role will involve the development of the Quantum ERP system using Oracle so less "off the shelf" work. If you have a strong background in Quantum but have maybe moved onto another ERP system, we'd still be keen to chat!
This is what you'll be doing:
- Support and enhance the Quantum ERP system's front and back end.
- Develop Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Queries in Oracle 11g/19c SE2.
- Collaborate with the Digital team on projects requiring data from the Oracle 11g/19c SE2 system.
- Provide support for end-user queries and troubleshoot system issues.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Quantum ERP system development.
- Quantum Oracle RDMS database structure.
- Experience developing complex SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Delphi XE programming experience with Quantum's scripter module.
- Quantum ERP front-end customization using screen editor and designer.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Lewis Allen to find out more!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.