£400 - £425 per day
02921 67 37 46
20 days ago
04 February 2022
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer who is proficient with React.js (16.8+) to join our international team of developers delivering innovative new solutions to our major UK-based customers.
- Your primary focus will be building new user interface components which are modern, secure, performant, and easy to maintain - following well-known React.js workflows and recognised best practices.
- You will coordinate with the rest of our multi-disciplined team working together on different layers of the solution architecture. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a high-quality product is essential.
- In addition to the skills listed below, candidates with experience working with technically complex implementations of the “AG Grid“ component library will be preferable for this role.
- Developing new user-facing features for our clients using React.js
- Translating functional requirements (User Stories/Tasks) and wireframes into high quality code with tests
- Mentoring and supporting your peers to ensure that the teams work is testable, meets industry security standards and is written to deliver good performance/scalability.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Demonstrable expertise in software development in an Agile setting
- Ability to deliver well-tested code consistently in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (Azure DevOps preferable)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack/Parcel, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken & written English