£22000 - £25000 per annum
02922 260 612
about 1 month ago
We are working with a global Top 10 law practice who are looking for a driven and commercially minded Real Estate Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Assistant or a LPC graduate with a keen interest in Real Estate, eager to develop and progress. This is a full-time permanent position working for the Cardiff office and an excellent opportunity to progress your legal career in a highly reputable firm.
The firm offer a competitive salary as well as staff development and progression in a supportive working environment.
This is what you will be doing as a Real Estate Assistant:
- You will be assisting with land registry searches and companies house forms
- You will be assisting with deeds and SDLT forms
- You will be assisting with administrative and fee earning support with various property transactions including sales, purchases and leases
- You will be drafting and preparing documentation
- You will be corresponding with third parties
- LLB and LPC is essential
- Previous legal experience
- Previous Real Estate experience is highly desired but not essential
- You will be personable and able to build relationships
- You must have strong attention to detail and work efficiently
- The ability to manage a busy workload
- Constant training and development within the business
- A competitive salary above market rate
- Employment contribution pension scheme
- CILEX or SQE support
Are you up for the challenge ?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm, with excellent training opportunities and develop your career as a Real Estate Assistant.
If this sounds like your next career move and is of interest to you, apply now.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.