up to £24,000 dependent on experience
10 months ago
Real Estate Legal Secretary Cardiff
Are you and experienced Legal Secretary? Do you have experience assisting a property team? If so I have a great new opportunity for you in a vibrant and friendly firm based in Cardiff.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents
- Maintain accurate documentation and filing systems
- File opening/closing
- support and coordinate client billing
- minute taking, audio and copy typing
- deal with emails/correspondence, calls and enquiries
- photocopying and scanning documents
- diary management, planning and organising meetings, travel and accommodation and lunches
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Legal secretarial or PA experience
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Commitment to proving excellent service
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritise a high-volume workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to changing requirements and see opportunities for improvement
- Flexible ‘can do’ approach with the ability to work proactively, use own initiative and offer solutions
- Team-focus with a flexible and collaborative approach to working with others, but also able to work alone.
- Confidence to communicate with all levels in order to manage expectations and maintain effective working relationships.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary up to £24k dependent on experience
- Support with career progression
- The firm offer training contracts to internal employees
- Pension scheme
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Vibrant and friendly work environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Amelia Gulliford at Yolk Recruitment on 029220671374 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Amelia Gulliford at Yolk Recruitment.