3 days ago
08 May 2021
Real Estate Litigation
Paralegal / CILEx / Junior Solicitor
Cardiff / Home Working
A tier 1 Global law firm are looking to recruit into their highly regarded, Commercial Property litigation team. This role will initially be home working and will continue to be home working post Covid19 as well as office based.
This is what you’ll be doing:
· You will advise on all property related disputes
· You will be involved in all aspects of property disputes and contentious property issues
· You will assist Solicitors on a range of portfolio management issues.
· You will be exposed to work on behalf of major organisations dealing commercial property disputes as well as everyday matters for individuals.
· The role involves working on a broad range of property related problems for a range of clients including;
o financial institutions
o government agencies.
The work will include:
o lease renewals
o landlord and tenant disputes.
The experience you need for this role:
· A qualified CILEX lawyer or Junior Solicitor
· LLB degree is essential and LPC is desirable if not qualified
· A minimum of 1 years experience within real estate law and/or commercial litigation is essential
· Excellent attention to detail is essential
· Excellent client care skills are essential
· Strong academics
· IT Literate
This is what you’ll get in return:
A highly competitive salary
The option to work from home as well as in the office post covid19
A supportive team
Exposure to excellent quality work
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*