Up to £22,000 DOE
02921 673 719
6 days ago
23 March 2021
An ambitious UK Top 100 Law firm, are looking for a bright and motivated Real Estate Paralegal, to join their Legal 500 team. This role is a permanent full-time position, in their modern, central Bristol office (however the role is currently fully remote). Notably, this firm offer training contracts and they welcome applications from candidates who are dedicated to a career in Law.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Supporting Solicitors within the Real Estate team with acquisitions, disposals and property management work
· Handle property finance transactions for a range of lenders
· Legal document production
· Maintain excellent client relationships, with investors, lenders, developers, occupiers and public sector bodies
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· LLB graduate or equivalent (LPC advantageous)
· Experience in Property law, either as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant is ideal, however work experience placements will be considered
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent IT and typing skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Dedicated to a career within law
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £22,000 DOE
Discretionary bonus scheme
23 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday off + an extra day at Christmas
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with an Amazon Echo Dot on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.