9 days ago
05 November 2021
A dynamic, national Top 100 Law firm are looking for a motivated Real Estate Paralegal or Associate of CILEx, to join their Real Estate team, who pride themselves on their long-lasting relationships with clients. Notably, you would be working within one of the firms most successful teams, alongside key players in the property industry. This role is suited to someone is on a path to qualification via CILEx or an experience Paralegal, within Real Estate.
This is a full-time permanent role that is based in the South West (ideally Bristol), and the firm is offering a hybrid approach to remote working (approximately 3 days a week).
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working as part of the dynamic Real Estate team, servicing clients supporting clients on a national basis
- Manage a caseload of real estate matters, including landlord and tenant, lease advisory matters and development of land work
- Work with property developers, investors, funders and corporate occupiers
- Build excellent relationships with existing clients, and actively participate business development activities to obtain new clients
- Support Senior Associates and Partners with more complex matters
- Provide clear and concise commercial advice to clients and efficiently progress client matters
- Accurately record your chargeable hours and meet targets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a broad range of Real Estate transactions, as a Paralegal or Legal Executive
- Excellent academics
- Excellent IT skills
- A drive to be involved with business development initiatives and progress your career
- Ability to build relationships and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would be suitable for this role or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.