£48,000 - £60,000
about 1 month ago
A UK Top 50 Commercial law firm, are looking for a driven Commercial Property Solicitor (0-5PQE) join their market leading Real Estate division, and specialise in Corporate, Development and Investment.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in Commercial Property to join one of the most highly regarded real estate teams in the region, and develop their career in a specialist legal 500 team.
Notably you can work fully remotely in this role.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Delivery real estate services to corporate occupiers, investors, developers and public sector bodies
· Manage a caseload of disposals, acquisitions and refinancing of commercial property, by way of individual property transactions or portfolios
· Undertake estate management work e.g. grant of leases, tenancies, licenses etc.
· Property due diligence, including supporting on corporate transactions
· Provide excellent client service, and spot opportunities for business development to enhance the level of service provided by the firm
· Work with your clients (well known corporates, developers, investors and government) to develop an understand of the opportunities/threats in their sector
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Qualified Solicitor (NQ-5PQE) with Commercial Property experience is essential
· Strong academics (2:1-degree minimum)
· A desire to be part of a high performing and dynamic team, and to develop your career in Commercial Property
· An eagerness to learn in property development and strategic land transactions
· Excellent client care and communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary (£48,000-£60,000) with annual pay review
· Generous bonus scheme
· Ability to work fully remotely
· Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *