22 days ago
31 March 2023
Real Estate Solicitor
Above market rate salary
I am excited to represent a highly reputable, international law firm, voted top firm to work for in the UK. With a commitment to providing the best service to its clients, this firms ambition is purposeful, and its dedication to environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and inclusion and diversity make it a standout firm in a rapidly changing world.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Real Estate Solicitor to join one of the best law firms in the country. As a Real Estate Solicitor, you will play a crucial role in the success of the firm, working closely with clients to provide expert legal advice and guidance. You will have direct access to these top-calibre clients, providing you with the opportunity to gain early responsibility and ownership from day one. At this firm, your skills and expertise will be appreciated and your career will be propelled to new heights !
What you will be doing as a Real Estate Solicitor:
Welcome to the world of real estate at its finest! Our clients real estate team offers a comprehensive range of advisory and transnational real estate services that place them at the forefront of their field. As part of this dynamic team, you will work alongside industry experts in property development, property finance, property investment, and corporate real estate work.
- Conducting due diligence on property transactions, including title investigations, environmental searches, and property surveys.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for the sale, purchase, and lease of commercial and residential properties.
- Advising clients on property law matters, including landlord and tenant disputes, easements, and restrictive covenants.
- Representing clients in court, tribunals, and other legal proceedings relating to property disputes.
- Providing general legal advice to clients on property-related matters.
The experience you will bring to the team:
You will be a Newly Qualified Solicitor with at least 6 months relevant Real Estate experience. In addition, you will be:
- Excellent knowledge of property law, including land law, landlord and tenant law, and property taxation.
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to work closely with clients to provide practical legal advice.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Experience of working with high-value transactions and complex legal matters.
Here is a snapshot of what benefits you will receive:
The firm offers competitive salaries with an annual bonus payment linked to salary and performance. The company also prioritises employee well-being, offering private medical insurance, a free health check, a group income protection scheme, and an employee assistance program. Training and personal and professional development are also provided through a comprehensive program, including language classes. The firm has eco-friendly offices in Bristol and Edinburgh.
- 25 days annual leave with extra days awarded after years of service
- Unlimited volunteering opportunities
- A self-invested personal pension plan
- Enhanced maternity/ paternity and shared parental and adoption leave
- Flexible working
Are you interested in this position?
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a dedicated and hardworking individual with a passion for the legal field, we encourage you to apply.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.