6 months ago
REAL ESTATE SOLICITOR
A Top 100 UK law firm is looking for a driven Real Estate Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Commercial Property department, in their Bath office. Notably, this a fantastic opportunity within a boutique South West practice that offers high quality city work.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a Real Estate Solicitor, you will manage a varied caseload of commercial property files, predominantly within health/social care and retail sectors
- Grow your network of clients and build on your personal reputation in the field to progress your career
- Support and help to progress other Real Estate lawyers and trainees
- Develop client relationships and consistently deliver on their expectations
- Consistently hit targets and manage time recording
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor (1-3PQE)
- Broad experience as a Real Estate Solicitor is essential
- Experience dealing with health care/retail teams is desirable
- Ability to mentor junior members of the team
- Effective communicator with a desire to network and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.