6 months ago
Real Estate Solicitor
A tier 1 Legal 500 Commercial Property team, are looking for an ambitious Real Estate Solicitor (NQ-2PQE), to join their central Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity to act for well-known clients, work with a highly regarded team on a national level, and to progress your career.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a Real Estate Solicitor, you will play a key part in a varied commercial property caseload
- Build and maintain relationships with a varied portfolio of clients on a regional and national level, including private and public sectors
- Dealing with matters relating to developments, education, healthcare and retail
- Work very closely with leaders in the field
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor or Associate (NQ – 2PQE), with experience as a Real Estate Solicitor, or as a seat on your training contract
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven to progress your career
- Experience working within a city or national practice is ideal
- Experience of working with a diverse range of clients
- Ability to build strong client relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Health Care cash plan
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plus an extra day at Christmas!)
- Great city centre location
- Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Real Estate Solicitor role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.