£45,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
Real Estate Solicitor
My Client are a busy law firm, working nationally and internationally from their base in Wales. Their work takes many forms and spans different legal departments. Their colleagues are bold and bright, focused and capable and serious about what they do. You can expect a challenging but rewarding career, with help and support along the way.
This is what you’ll be doing
The Commercial Property team is expanding its legal advisory and transaction handling service from its Cardiff headquarters.
The work includes providing a variety of transaction-handling and advisory services to clients operating in a range of sectors. Clients include:
- Developers (both public and private – commercial, residential and mixed use)
- Occupiers (including a number of significant UK national operators)
- Banks and financiers
- Real estate investors on the acquisition, management and disposal of investment properties.
They are regularly involved in varied, interesting and challenging work including handling large portfolio projects for which expert project management by their lawyers is essential.
They work closely with colleagues in property litigation and supporting colleagues in our corporate department.
The associate or senior associate will have a solid grounding in general real estate legal advisory and transaction-handling work and will be comfortable and confident working with limited partner supervision handling, leading and supervising work in:
- acquisitions and disposals of commercial properties (freehold and leasehold)
- real estate development (commercial, residential and mixed use)
- landlord and tenant – including complex agreements for lease with significant works requirements
- property investment and asset management
- property aspects of corporate acquisition and disposals
- preparation of reports on title and certificates of title, including to satisfy funder requirements
- project management of portfolio acquisitions and disposals
- property investment acquisitions
- advising occupiers on significant development, acquisition and disposal projects.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
They wish to strengthen our team through recruiting a solicitor of senior associate level with over 3 years post-qualification experience to join them in Cardiff to support and lead colleagues in our general commercial property practice.
And this is what you’ll get in return
The firm will support your career path through their Career Development Programme, with a collaborative approach, a strong team ethos and a commitment to development both professionally and personally.
You will work in modern offices with competitive salary and benefits
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices or please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.