£28-30000 + excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Real Time Analyst
Yolk is a recruiting partner for one of Wales’ largest organisations which delivers a valuable public service. We are currently supporting them to recruit a Real Time Analyst to ensure that the Contact Centre is set up to meet the demand of customers through multiple contact channels including telephony, web and email. Using historical call data, weather patterns, forecasted business growth and various other external factors, you will be responsible for ensuring that the business is staffed correctly to ensure efficient and consistent performance against service levels. This is a permanent position.
What you’ll be doing
As a Real Time Analyst you will
- Prepare and publish agent schedules within Workforce Management ensuring that optimum service levels are achieved within the Contact Centre on a monthly, daily and intra-day basis in order to drive up service level consistency performance
- Real Time Analysis on a daily basis to ensure employee schedule adherence and management and tracking of off-line exceptions
- Accurately logging all core and non-core activities on a real-time basis to ensure up to date intra-day forecasts and accuracy in shrinkage calculations to improve future planning and staff management
- Tracking system and process down time across the Contact Centre and report back monthly on trends to middle management with a view to drive down lost time
- Provide variance reporting to Team Leaders and Middle Managers, to enable them to make timely decisions about planned off line activities
- Manage Annual Leave from allocation through to approval, for Contact Centre and Customer Services.
What you’ll bring to the team
The successful Real Time Analyst will bring the following skills and experience to the team
- Real-time / Intraday management knowledge required, with a broader understanding of Planning and Forecasting fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Genesys call routing, CCupluse, Genesys WFM and Business Process Management System.
- Understand the theoretical background of demand planning with the ability to plan outside of the WFM system.
- Understand scheduling and shifting principles, working within the working time directive.
- The ability to work with multiple policies and procedures, ensuring the correct outcomes are achieved.
- Ability to influence and persuade other people without direct authority
- Experience in providing advice and support to all levels of colleagues, up to senior management on the most effective use of resources.
- To work to tight deadlines and under pressure to ensure targets are achieved and performance is maintained.
- Able to make decisions Real-time, understanding their impacts in order to balance the business targets and employee engagement
Here’s what you’ll get in return
The successful Real Time Analyst will receive the following excellent package
- Salary of £28,000 – 30,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Range of additional benefits and discounts
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Real Time Analyst vacancy is the one for you then apply to Nici Jones at Yolk.