about 1 month ago
Receptionist (6-month FTC)
Are you a caring person with a friendly manner and smart appearance? Do you enjoy speaking with people and providing excellent customer service? Then please apply below.
This is what you’ll be doing
I am looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to join a friendly team based in Newport. You will have previous experience on a professional and busy reception desk and will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the reception area of the business, ensuring it is kept clean tidy at all times.
- Dealing with incoming e-mails and telephone calls.
- Photocopying, managing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Greeting clients and directing them accordingly.
- Type documents and maintain spreadsheets.
- Liaising with members of staff in other departments.
- Organising and filing documents and computer-based information.
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience working on a busy reception desk.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- Work well under pressure in a busy environment
What you’ll get in return?
- £18,000 working Monday-Friday
- Onsite Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673 743.