£20000 - £25000 per annum
02921 673 727
11 days ago
13 February 2022
Do you have previous Receptionist and Facilities Administrator experience? Are you wanting to join a team who are supportive and passionate about their staff and their work? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist and Facilities Administrator to join an established and dynamic law firm based in Bristol. You will support the Office and Facilities managers to provide outstanding and friendly support to internal staff and visitors from other offices. You will also:
- Ensure the reception area and meetings rooms are organised, clean and tidy at all times
- Assist clients and visitors with directions, escorting to areas, wi-fi access, bags, coats, luggage, documentation etc.
- Answer all calls to reception promptly and politely, providing excellent customer service
- Provide name badges, sign in visitors and inform security of visitors
- Complete the preparation and set up of meeting rooms as required, ensuring the room is appropriate for the meeting and drinks and catering are ordered and supplied
- Monitor and replenish stationery and supplies for Reception and all Meeting Rooms, alongside pantry stock
- Deliver training and support on various systems and set ups including the desk/meeting room booking systems and employees individual desks alongside monitoring the systems
- Provide assistance with seminars and events, by coordinating and liaising with clients, secretaries, marketing to ensure everything is provided.
- Provide IT Support when necessary to Seminars, events and meeting rooms
- Book visitor car parking spaces and assist visitors and clients with their organisation of travel
- Assist all new starters with set up, including business cards and arranging security passes
- Assist with monthly reports for facilities
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced Receptionist and Facilities Administrator, you will be:
- Experienced working within a professional services and facilities environment
- Confident and experienced in providing outstanding client services and customer service
- Able to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent in communication, organisation, written and IT skills.
- A confident problem solver, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Friendly and supportive to all, with excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable of the area to assist with information about local hotels, restaurants etc.
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a Receptionist and Facilities Administrator, you will receive:
- A salary up to £25,000 depending upon experience + opportunity for bonuses
- 25 Days Holiday + ability to buy/sell days, alongside enhanced family leave
- A variety of Health and Wellbeing schemes, including medical and life insurance, health screenings, a range of sports and clubs and gym membership
- A fantastic and supportive team to work alongside everyday
- Access to a range of firm and other discounts
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.