2 months ago
Are you an ambitious and dynamic individual? Are you looking to work for a growing and forward thinking law firm? Then please apply today.
This is what you will be doing
You will be the first point of contact for an international law firm, welcoming clients to the office and supporting the business with administrative tasks.
- Greeting all incoming visitors
- Receiving and directing incoming switchboard phone calls
- Providing administrative support to the office manager and solicitors
- Booking meeting rooms and making sure the office is kept tidy
- Assisting with any queries and ensuring that they are met or directed to the person they have come to meet
- Any other admin and facilities tasks such as filing, ordering supplies, invoicing, assisting with mail etc.
The experience you will bring to the team
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Positive and “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Smartly presented
- Extremely outgoing and bubbly
And this is what you’ll get in return
£18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9-5
Dress down on a Friday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673 743