£18000 to £20000
26 days ago
01 March 2021
A Highly regarded company in Bristol are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their growing team. Do you have excellent administration skills? Extremely organised and looking to develop within a HR/ Recruitment team then please apply today.
What will you be doing?
· Provide all aspects of administration support to the Flexible Resourcing Team across all recruitment and support the Senior Recruitment Manager team.
· Liaise with agencies and direct candidates to organise interviews, reserve interview rooms and book interviews in hiring manager’s diaries.
· Make sure all Job descriptions are saved in the system and accurate.
· Maintain all agency terms are updated in the system and saved accordingly.
· Being a central point of contact for all contractor queries, providing support and escalating where necessary
· Verify ID and RTW docs and triggering screening process with third party screening providers.
· Completing on boarding paperwork and issuing via DocuSign, ensuring compliant contracts are received and stored securely in candidate files.
· Create, update and produce accurate reports covering recruitment MI for the Flexible Resourcing Model
· Manage timesheet approval, monthly invoicing for contractors.
· Arrange for the payment of recruitment related invoices by ensuring they are accurate, approved and submitted in a timely manner.
· Produce a monthly recruitment performance dashboard as well as ad hoc reports.
· Complete other ad hoc activities as requested and directed.
What will you bring to the team?
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to deal with high volume workload.
· Demonstrate a satisfactory level of literacy and numeracy.
· Complete tasks within time frames
· High level of accuracy
And this is what you’ll get in return.
· £18,000 to £20,000 starting salary
· Progression opportunities
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
· Flexible working policy
· Work from home
· Private medical insurance and many more!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Emma Harries 02921 673734