£10 per hour
02921 673 727
20 days ago
20 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a leading consultancy business based in Penarth to find a friendly Recruitment Administrator to join them on a Part Time, temporary basis, for a minimum of 3 months.
They are a successful independent consulting business, who provide services across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK and Europe. They work with some of the largest private, public and utility sector clients, and take pride in delivering excellent service to all.
This is what you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and expanding consultancy business based in Penarth as a recruitment administrator on a temporary basis. It will be for a minimum of 3 months, with huge potential for the role to become permanent. As a Recruitment Administrator you will work alongside the Recruitment and HR managers, and support with the recruitment and induction of new staff. You will also:
- Work with hiring managers to identify current and future recruitment needs
- Write and post jobs adverts on job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Review CV’s and source candidates for various roles
- Assess applications and discuss role with potential candidates
- Complete reference and Right to Work checks for all candidates
- Complete various recruitment and HR Administrative tasks, and ensure all systems and databases are kept up to date
What you’ll bring to the team
As a friendly and organised recruitment administrator, you will have previous experience within an administrative or customer service role (a background in recruitment would be handy but isn’t essential) alongside:
- The ability to work independently and multitask under pressure
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve and beat targets and objectives.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and candidates
What you’ll get in return
As a driven recruitment administrator, you will receive £10p/hr for a 20 hour week (Flexible hours) alongside,
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Pro Rata’d) + Opportunity to buy further days
- A fantastic and dynamic team to work with every day
- Free parking onsite
- Huge opportunities for the role to become permanent and excellent opportunities for development
- Monday – Friday Hours, with no evening or weekend work
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Recruitment Administration role- then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727