about 1 year ago
Are you looking for a Recruitment Position in a busy HR team in the center of Cardiff?
The right Candidate must possess excellent IT skills, be efficient and organised and able to prioritise and manage a high level of vacancies at any one time. Previous recruitment experience is desirable but not a necessity.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Tracking the recruitment process from start to finish ensuring that the required authority is obtained at each stage.
- Handle all recruitment queries in a responsive, customer-focused way. Communicating effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, face to face and by email.
- Provide support and guidance to recruiting managers, confirming the correct recruitment procedures and adhering to best practice.
- Arranging interviews; booking rooms and sending confirmations.
- Arrange for shortlisted candidates to take relevant assessments/testing, mark and record results accurately.
- Ensure all recruitment paperwork is returned and stored appropriately.
- Ensuring all pre-employment checks are undertaken; eligibility to work in the UK and to practice as a Solicitor (if applicable).
- Draft contract and new starter documents when all recruitment checks have been satisfied.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous recruitment experience is desirable but not a necessity.
- Experience working in a busy HR/Recruitment team.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A friendly and supportive team
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Life assurance
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673748
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.