4 months ago
12 July 2022
Legal Recruitment Consultant
Are you an experienced recruiter / Legal professional with an interest in legal recruitment? who wants to be in a fun, dynamic environment, where we proactively look to train and promote from within?
Our market leading Legal division are looking for their next superstar. The division has been running for over 8 years and has a fantastic track record of delivering an excellent service for both candidates and clients.
This opportunity will come with a great deal of autonomy, trust, flexibility and remote working. Yolk will also enable you to build a career with endless opportunities.
BUT, it’s more than that;
· You’re part of the company here, not the furniture
· You’ll have autonomy and support,
· We are understanding, create a fun culture (even when working remotely)
· We have monthly target clubs, executive clubs and trips to different European cities and record breakers and promotion lunches
· A voice… that’s heard
· State of the art 6,000 sq ft multi zone working environment (when we’re in, but also ample opportunity to work remotely)
· Above average annual leave (plus all bank holidays) and a day off your birthday
· A clear pathway for progression along with the training and support you need to achieve your career objectives
· Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts
· On-site parking
· Competitive salary and bonuses
· Industry leading commission
The role comes with an expectation of excellence and with your experience, strategic thinking, and a measured approach to motivation you will have unlimited internal opportunities.
- You will be required to liaise with clients (law firms and in house legal teams) in establishing their business recruitment needs and being an extension of their business when sourcing potential employees
- You will source, identify and engage with all levels of legal professionals (candidates).
- You will regularly host and attend networking events and offer consultative advice in addition to recruitment services.
Skills and experience required
- Ideally, you will have the relevant legal recruitment experience to succeed as a market leader in this sector but we will also consider a legal professional with industry experience if you have a desire to move into legal recruitment.
- You will be an astute, commercially savvy professional able to network and build relationships.
- You will be target driven and ambitious, wanting to reach the top of your career path, and have a desire to make money.
- You will be organised and be able to use Microsoft excel and word documents with ease
- You will be a team player
For a confidential chat about your career at Yolk Legal, get in touch on 02921673737 or via email; scastle@yolkrecruitment.