Up to £30000.00 per annum
9 days ago
15 April 2023
The Marketing team specialise in a variety of positions including Marketing, Digital, Creative and Communications on a national basis. We are proud to partner with some of the most exciting companies around from innovative tech start-ups and creative agencies to big brands and corporate organisations. We are looking for experienced recruitment professionals with creative flair to join our team.
Our employees strive to be the Brightest, Boldest and Best version of themselves and in return, we are committed to supporting them to reach their full potential.
Our basic salaries are the best in the recruitment business and we enjoy rewarding our staff with bonuses, promotions, exceptional commission rates and a great benefits package. We have a culture of high standards, where everyone wins.
What can Yolk Recruitment offer you as a Recruitment Consultant?
- £30k basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Promotion to Senior Consultant and £35k salary after achieving targets
- An award-winning training programme - tailored to your experience level
- Monday to Friday business hours
- Hybrid working with flexible business hours between 7 am - 7 pm
- A clear career progression pathway
- 22 days of annual leave to start. This rises by 1 day for every completed year
- Bank holidays and Christmas shutdown days in addition to annual leave
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- Charity days to support our CSR initiatives
- Great social events throughout the year
- Quarterly adventures for our top performers and support staff
- A fully expensed summer party
- Company holiday - when we hit our yearly target everyone enjoys an all-inclusive company holiday with us!
- Free on-site parking
- Sage Employee Benefits worth up to £1k
- Private medical healthcare plan including on-demand GP, Optical and Dental cover
This is what you'll be doing as a Recruitment Consultant:
As a recruitment consultant in the Engineering division, you will become a specialist in your area by building and managing clients and candidates within that sector.
- Maintain relationships with our existing clients
- Business development calls to win new business
- Build and grow a client portfolio to understand their current and future recruitment needs
- Attend client meetings to build relationships and pitch for business
- Consult with clients to ensure they are using the best strategies for finding the right candidates for their business
- Negotiating rates with clients
- Networking to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and assess client fit
- Supporting both candidates and clients through the interview and offer stage
- Providing a thorough post-placement care service to both client and candidate to check everything is running smoothly, and identify further business opportunities
- Work as an integral member of a team by motivating colleagues and communicating effectively
The experience you'll bring as a Recruitment Consultant:
- You will have worked for at least a year as a 360 recruitment consultant within a relevant industry sector
- Experience in achieving targets and high levels of recruitment activity
- Previous work experience with clients across multiple, varied industries
- Experience within a professional services environment
Here are some must-haves to work for Yolk Recruitment:
- Bright, Bold, and Better in everything that you put your mind to
- Common sense, intelligence, initiative, and urgency
- Resilience and positivity when faced with difficult situations
- A committed approach to achieving targets
- Team spirit and culturally aware
- Individuality, it's the 'U' in USP
- After all, who knows it all?
- Effective communication skills in all forms including face-to-face, telephone, video calls and written
- Great rapport builder
Like what you hear?
This is an exciting time to join the leading brand within the South Wales Recruitment Sector.
Please apply with a CV
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work. If we can make any reasonable adjustments for you during the interview and selection process, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.