Competitive basic + commission + benefits
29 days ago
13 December 2019
Key Account Resourcer
After 11 barnstorming years, Yolk Recruitment is in the fortunate position of working with many of South Wales’ top businesses.
Earlier this year we were also awarded a place on a CCS framework for permanent recruitment across the Civil Service on a national basis. We are the only agency in Wales to be awarded a place on the framework and as a result new opportunities are opening daily.
Far from being the go-to agency for local clients only, this contract has opened up exciting new clients across the UK and we’re busier than ever.
To support these existing key accounts and new Civil Service opportunities we’re looking for a Resourcing superstar for our Key Account Team.
What We’re Looking for:
- Work ethic! We’re busy, there’s no hiding from it so we expect you to be able to work at pace while maintaining excellence in delivery.
- A plate spinner! We recruit roles across the UK across many industries so you must be able to multitask to succeed.
- A resilient self-starter who can think on their feet while providing excellent levels of service to both candidates and clients
- You’ll be highly organised with good attention to detail
- A ‘people person’ who will represent Yolk and our clients to the highest standard
What’s On Offer:
- Full training programme from external sources as well as from our own in-house Head of L&D so previous experience is not required
- A day so busy you’ll never look at the clock again!
- Significantly less stress than a typical 360 degree recruitment role with no pressure to sell
- State of the art, multi zone working environment with free parking onsite
- Competitive Salary and as well as industry leading commission
- Above average annual leave (+ all bank holidays) and a day off for your birthday
- Countless additional perks including all expenses paid lunch clubs, target clubs executive trips abroad
- Clear pathway for progression, whichever route you decide to take
- Pension contribution, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts
- A voice…that’s heard!
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristics. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.