£35,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
A global law firm, are looking for an experienced Resourcing Specialist, to join their Commercial team, within their modern city centre Bristol office on a 6 Months Fixed Term Contract with potential to extend.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Lead the recruitment project
- Managing an efficient and effective end to end recruitment process for hires, from search to on boarding, in line with the firm's strategy.
- Prepares job descriptions, agree the attraction and selection process in line with the company strategy, draft and place advertisements (as appropriate) and utilises the preferred supplier agencies to their maximum potential as well as undertaking direct sourcing.
- Ensures the effective use of firm's website, social media, job boards and other specific media to source candidates.
- Contribute to salary mapping for the legal teams.
- Understanding the Bristol legal markets and can advise the firm on competitive remuneration offerings
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proven and extensive knowledge of the legal Bristol recruitment market
- Experience of managing recruitment processes and direct sourcing
- Client management experience
- Understanding of HR processes (annual salary/bonus/performance review & headcount planning)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 25 days of annual leave plus the option to buy or sell some of your entitlement
- Group personal pension
- Private medical insurance
- Bike racks, lockers and shower rooms
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kelsey Harrison at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 740.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*