Up to £47000 per annum + £16k ote
11 days ago
15 October 2023
Regional Account Manager (South West)
Basic Salary - Up to £47k
Remote field base role
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a UK car finance provider. We are currently recruiting for regional Account Managers. This role you will be tasked to manage a range of automotive dealerships, aiming to maximise the revenue generated from each account and win new business in the area.
This is an extremely rewarding role and offers a clear progression route into senior positions. This will covering the Southwest region, this will be a field base role where you will be working remotely from home, planning your week and then traveling to different territories out on the field to meet your clients.
The right candidate must have experience in field account management and ideally from the automotive industry, be comfortable presenting in front of high-level decision makers and be able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
What are the responsibilities as an Account Manager?
- Selling finance services to independent car dealerships.
- Managing existing account.
- Win new business in your region.
- Build long last relationships with decision makers.
- Support growth and development with clients.
- Develop market knowledge to help develop current services.
- Planning your own diary.
- Traveling across Southwest to various territories to meet clients face to face.
What skills/ experience do I need?
- Experience within field account management.
- Experience within the motor trade.
- Ideally experience within finance.
- A clean and valid driver's license.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Brilliant time management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
What are the benefits?
- Basic salary ranging from £35k -£47k
- OTE £16k in the first year
- Company Car
- 4% pension matched
- 25 days annual leave plus birthday off
- Life assurance x4
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.