Competitive Salary DOE
10 days ago
13 June 2019
Regional HSE Manager
Do you have 2 years or more within a HSE role, working across multi-sites? Do you have working knowledge working within or developing ISP 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or similar management systems?
This is what you’ll be doing
Within this role you will be responsible for all aspects of Occupational Health, Workplace Safety, Environmental Protection, and Crisis Preparedness and Management.
- Assist the HSE leader in the definition, development, maintenance, and improvement of the Business Group level HSE system and tools.
- Responsible for the implementation and quality of all site level HSE Systems in each of the sites.
- Responsible for mentoring, monitoring, training and overseeing the excellence of the HSE operation daily.
- Gather HSE and KPI performance data from all sites.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Able to perform risk assessments and safety audits on complex machinery.
- Able to read electrical, mechanical and hydraulic schematics and diagrams.
- Operate HSE test equipment.
- University degree equivalent to the US bachelor’s degree level or greater in an Engineering Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or Environmental discipline.
- 2 or more year’s management experience in a multi-site HSE role.
- Working experience and developing of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 or similar management systems.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A highly competitive salary working for a forward thinking organisation of which offers excellent progression and development opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.