£42918 - £54650.00 per annum
22 days ago
Regional Sales Manager
up to £54,650
Yolk Recruitment proudly supports the hiring initiative for a Regional Sales Manager. With a global presence in 22 countries, our client, known for their commitment to employee success, is seeking a dynamic individual to drive increased and sustainable profitable sales growth in the North East and Scotland. Needs to be available for frequent visits to the Macclesfield headquarters, in addition to conducting regional site visits and attending customer meetings.
What you'll be doing as a Regional Sales Manager:
- To achieve year-over-year growth in revenue/margin for the designated customer base, meeting the annual and long-term growth expectations outlined in yearly assessments.
- Aligning the portfolio to effectively meet the strategic and tactical business goals and objectives of the customer, encompassing senior executive, operational, engineering, and procurement personnel.
- Work with the central commercial team to supply market pricing Intel and suggested pricing strategies.
- Supply & critique Business volumes to develop accurate sales forecasting.
- Supply the UK Sales Manager with all the required monthly reports in a timely manner.
And this is what you'll need:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Expertise in business development, B2B sales, and advanced skills in sales account management.
- Be self-motivated and show great drive and commitment to be successful.
- Relevant Engineering qualification / Sales would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in devising sales strategies to secure new business successes through market and application insights.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Eligibility to annual bonus up to 25%.
- Company car or allowance.
- Private medical insurance.
If you're ready to advance your career and be join an exciting role, apply now to join this exciting venture. Your opportunity awaits! Please email me your CV or call me directly on 07458 161 748.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.