Up to £65,000pa
4 months ago
Regulatory Reporting Manager
Are you looking to work within a leading financial services business? Do you enjoy supporting and leading a team?
This is what you'll be doing:
As the Regulatory Reporting Manager you will oversee a team of 8 and manage their day to day duties. This is an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join a leading employer and a fun and friendly team.
- Management of relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Research and implement regulatory change
- Quality assurance of teams reporting
- Recommend changes to procedures and support with implementation
- Ad hoc project involvement
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience as, or supporting, a Regulatory Reporting Manager is desirable
- Experience working within a supervisory role is desirable
- Knowledge of MiFID / EMIR / AIFMD
- Strong communication skills with ability to work collaboratively with the wider business
- IT literate
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £65,000pa dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Annual bonus
- Excellent additional benefits
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the Regulatory Reporting Manager role to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.