Up to £45,000 DOE
5 months ago
Regulatory Reporting Supervisor
Are you looking to work for a well-known brand who will progress and develop you? Do you have an eye for detail and enjoy relationship management?
This is what you'll be doing:
Supporting you Line Manager with managing the day-to-day work of the Analysts within the team, checking reports as well as compiling technical information for internal and external use.
- Keeping in line with changing regulations
- Creating monthly / quarterly reports on transaction data
- Quality checking reports within the department
- Continually review and improve current processes
- Investigate and rectify any anomalies
- Day-to-day supervision of 3 Analysts to maintain successful compliance with regulatory reporting (MiFID, EMIR, AIFMD etc)
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience within a supervising role
- Asset management / fund sector experience
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £45,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension contributions
- Annual pay review
- Annual performance based bonus
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.