£38000 - £40,000
almost 2 years ago
£38,000 - £40,000
A new opportunity has been created for an engineer with strong condition based monitoring experience and a good working knowledge of SAP to develop and lead a planned, preventative and predictive maintenance strategy across this busy manufacturing site.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Establish robust reliability improvement programs, audit effectiveness and adherence to scheduled planned preventative and condition based maintenance plans and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure early signs of equipment failure are identified and communicated, while equipment failure modes are managed and corrective interventions acted upon to minimise unplanned downtime.
- Develop robust planned maintenance and inspections schedules, including vibration analysis, thermography, acoustic analysis, oil analysis, alignment etc.
- Support the development of the SAP maintenance system
- Coach and communicate with the maintenance team on relevant tools for improving reliability and equipment condition monitoring.
- Engage in development of failure reduction activities, leading FMEA and problem solving.
- Engage in the justification, planning and implementation of plant, systems and process maintenance improvement proposals to address specific reliability issues.
- Manage key contracts relating to reliability associated systems.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A sound knowledge of mechanical and electrical preventative engineering principles
- A strong understanding of condition based monitoring systems
- A formal Engineering qualification
- Good knowledge of industrial plant and process equipment
- A good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Professional development - fully funded training courses / qualifications
- Proven Career Development prospects
- Company Pension – 5% employer contribution
- Free parking
- Experience collaborating with highly skilled and qualified colleagues in a positive working environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.