8 months ago
Renewals & Retentions Consultant
A large UK based commercial insurance company are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Renewals and Retentions Consultant to join their team. If you have experience of working in renewals, sales or customer service then this is a great chance to join a growing team. A salary of £17,000 to £19,000 alongside a well-rounded benefits package with a well mapped career path. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch straight away as the client is looking to fill the position immediately.
As a Renewals and Retentions consultant you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to existing customers and producing high quality and sustainable business.
- Carry out calls with all new customers to retain, renew or re-broke alongside the sales team.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and advice to retain customers who are looking to cancel their policies mid-term or at the renewal stage.
- Raise awareness of the full product offering available to the customer
- Work closely with Sales Advisors
- Liaise with insurance partners to determine the best policies
- Handle customer complaints, objections and cancellations effectively
The skills needed to be a renewal and retentions consultant are:
- Previous experience of working within competitive customer role
- A track record in achieving targets
- Experience of working with financial products
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s
- Credit check is required
How to apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Libby Crofts-Coles on 02921 673712
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*