£26000 - £28000
11 months ago
Are you looking for a role where the company really cares about their employees? Do you like working with data and building relationships?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working in Cardiff city centre we are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join the Pensions team on a 12 month FTC. As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Running regular reports and analysing the data produced
- Act as point of contact for Pensions Governance
- Develop and deliver processes that ensures customers receive the highest level of service at all times
- Building and developing client/customer relationships
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- You will need to have a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- You will have previous experience as a Reporting Analyst either a professional services background or have experience within pensions
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
And this is what you'll get in return:
You will be working on a 12 month fixed term contract enabling you to take on the same benefits as a permanent employee. These include:
- A generous Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Paid overtime
- A range of discounts across a number of high street retailers
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the Reporting Analyst role to Lucy with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.