8 months ago
Conveyancer (Home Working / Remote Access)
Do you want the flexibility to work from home
A highly-regarded and Modern law firm is currently looking to hire an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join the practice. This will see you carry your own caseload of sale and purchase files whilst working, being given the opportunity to work from home.
This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling a wide range of conveyancing matters, from inception to completion
- Manage caseload through effective use of case management system
- Ensuring client service levels agreements are met
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- At least 5 years in conveyancing and be able to deal with a caseload of around 100 residential cases
- Previous residential conveyancing experience is essential
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and agents in a friendly and approachable manner
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement, You are entitled to 25 days holiday per year
- Medical Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Travel Assistance Ticket Loans
- Professional training
- Professional Fees
- Training Contracts
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance
- Free Legal Service
- Flexible working arrangements
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Job Synonyms: property solicitor, residential property solicitor, residential property fee earner, conveyancer, residential conveyancer, residential property associate, conveyancing associate, conveyancing executive, conveyancing fee earner, Intermediate conveyancer, Legal