Up to £45,000
2 months ago
A highly regarded National firm, are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their growing Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Conveyancer who is looking work on a manageable caseload, to enable them to grow client relationships and supervise a team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle a manageable mixed residential caseload from cradle to grave
- Work closely with the Legal Director and Head of Residential, and to supervise the junior members of the team in their absence
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients, by regularly updating them on their file
- Build new client relationships and consistently promote the firm brand
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of Conveyancing from cradle to grave
- The ability to supervise/mentor a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills
- Strong IT skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Care
- 28 days holiday with the option to buy and sell
- Sabbaticals with length of service
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *