14 days ago
05 February 2020
A highly reputable Legal 500 regional law firm is looking for an experienced Conveyancer to join their thriving New Build Residential Property team, in their Thornbury office. This firm prides itself on its opportunities for progression, and its outstanding client service. Notably, flexible/part time working is considered.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Work on a broad variation of developments across Bristol
- Immerse yourself in business development, establishing stable relationships with agents, developers and landowners
- Provide excellent, tailored advice to clients, exercising the highest level of client care at all times
- Support junior members of the team
- Ensure compliance at all times
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified solicitor/FCilex/Licenced Conveyancer
- Experience in a Residential Property and dealing New Build
- Experience in marketing and building strong relationships with local agents
- IT literate
- Ability to meet targets
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The opportunity to progress your legal career to partnership/leadership level
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a fantastic referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.