Competitive Salary DOE
13 days ago
05 July 2019
Conveyancing Fee Earner
A modern and progressive Law firm are looking for experienced Conveyancing Fee Earners to join their Award Winning Property team, in their Stroud office. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling a wide range of conveyancing matters, ranging from buying and selling of freehold and leasehold properties as well as lease extensions, transfer of equity and development work
- Manage cases from cradle to grave for both freehold and leasehold
- Managing own caseload whilst providing support and supervision to colleagues in the residential team
- Manage caseload through effective use of case management system
- Providing professional client service to ensure continual or building of relationships
- Demonstrating extensive property law knowledge
- Ensuring client service levels agreements are met
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified with legal & technical knowledge, sufficient to achieve targets agreed with the Head of Department.
- Ideally you will be up to 1 to 5 years PQE. (Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer)
- Strong experience within residential conveyancing work.
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Experience of building strong client relationships to encourage an active pipeline of work
- Confident networker with experience of being involved in business development activities..
- Good financial management, including regular billing & collection of fees
- Working effectively with others in a team and the ability to delegate where appropriate
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and agents in a friendly and approachable manner.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- A bonus scheme for all fee earners
- A stakeholder pension scheme
- Annual team building events
- Organised sports and social activities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.