3 months ago
A national law firm, ranked as a leader in Chambers UK and Legal 500, are looking for a driven solicitor to join their Residential Conveyancing team, in their thriving Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Advise clients on residential conveyancing transactions, including plot sales
- Build strong relationships with developers, advising them on the set up of new sites
- Prepare legal handbooks
- Provide support to the residential team
- Make an active contribution to business development initiatives
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience within residential conveyancing acting for developers
- Ability to provide accurate advice to clients
- IT literate
- Ability to build strong client relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- A health work life balance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.