10 months ago
Residential Solicitor Top 100 law Firm
After a period of significant growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client as a Residential Conveyancing Lawyer where you will have the chance to make an impact managing a team and helping to further grow and shape the Residential Conveyancing department. In addition to this you will have the opportunity to work with an impressive and diverse Legal Teams that have proven themselves to be fast-paced, dynamic and have delivered excellent results.
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be knowledgeable regarding CQS/Regulatory matters linked with Residential Conveyancing.
- You will be experienced in managing a team
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the client's aims and objectives, together with being able to interview and advise clients, helping them decide the best course of action;
- Able to demonstrate a level of competence in own area of law commensurate with PQE and able to identify the relevant legal issues applicable to a case or a transaction;
- Takes client calls professionally and produce / record effective telephone notes and conduct effective case management to progress client matters.
- To apply firm and departmental processes and procedures. This would include achieving agreed fee earning and caseload targets as set by the head of the team.
- Draft legal documents in plain language that is clear, concise and make best use of precedents including knowing how to save time and costs.
- Participate in business generation activities including Identifying and attending appropriate networking opportunities
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Exceptional communication, presentation and problem solving skills, both verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability communicate professionally and respectfully with all whom you interact.
- 5 years PQE but all levels considered
- Proven multi-tasker, who can demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative.
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively. We would expect you to play an active role within the team and support other team members during busy times.
- Used to delivering against short deadlines, accurately with a proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Able to demonstrate experience liaising pro-actively with third parties professionally
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- We would expect you to demonstrate an understanding/awareness of good financial health, working capital and regular billing and refers matters as necessary in a timely fashion to a supervisor.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Minimum salary 50k plus all the benefits of top 100 law firm.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason in our offices for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.