almost 1 year ago
Conveyancer / Residential Property Lawyer
A leading Law firm are looking for an experienced Conveyancer to join their Residential Property team, in one of their Gloucestershire offices. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed a personal progression and rewarding its staff.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer is desirable but not essential
- Previous residential conveyancing experience is essential
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Experience of building strong client relationships to encourage an active pipeline of work
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and agents in a friendly and approachable manner
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- A bonus scheme for all fee earners
- A pension scheme
- Annual team building events / Christmas party
- Organised social activities
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling a wide range of conveyancing matters
- Manage cases from cradle to grave
- Managing own caseload whilst providing support and supervision to colleagues in the residential team
- Manage caseload through effective use of case management system
- Providing professional client service to ensure continual or building of relationships
- Demonstrating extensive property law knowledge
- Ensuring client service levels agreements are met
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.