11 months ago
A legal 500 global law firm, are looking for a driven Solicitor to join their National House Builder Team, within their highly regarded Real Estate department. This role is a permanent position, in their modern Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide excellent service to National House Builder Team’s well known regional and national clients, on a wide range of projects including; site regeneration, mixed use, urban extensions and joint ventures.
- Draft and negotiate contracts, dealing with acquisition, development and disposals
- Maintain and develop client relationships through business development activities
- Provide commercially focused legal advice to clients
- Liaise closely with the broader Real Estate team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or equivalent
- Experience in commercial property and/or residential development
- Excellent client relationship and business development skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Committed, enthusiastic and proactive
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday (with the option to buy and sell)
- Great city centre location
- Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*