3 months ago
Residential Property Solicitor / Legal Executive / Conveyancer /Paralegal
A Highly reputable Law firm who offer a full range of high-class legal services are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their thriving Property team, in their successful Chippenham office. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a file load of residential property cases
- Manage caseload through effective use of case management system
- Providing professional client service to ensure continual or building of relationships
- Demonstrating extensive property law knowledge
- Hit achievable targets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience dealing with residential property matters is essential
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Good financial management, including regular billing & collection of fees
- Working effectively with others in a team and the ability to delegate where appropriate
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- A bonus scheme for all fee earners
- A company pension scheme
- Annual team building events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.