Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Residential Property Lawyer
Cardiff office / Home working full time.
12 month fixed term contact initially.
You will work for one of the country’s most reputable commercial law firms, rated in Legal 500 as a tier 1 firm. You will join their busy residential property team. The office is based in Cardiff City Centre but this role will be home working with an option to go into the office voluntarily should you wish (covid19 guidelines in place with only 25% of employees allowed in the office on any given day). You will be joining a market leading team acting for the public and private sector across the UK and globally.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Managing your own caseload of residential matters including freehold, leasehold, new builds, flats, unregistered land etc.
- Duties will include:
- Investigating title
- Reporting on title
- Identifying options for resolution
- Reviewing documents
- Drafting documents
- Dealing with searches
- Dealing with land registry forms
- Being part of a larger team working on more complex matters
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer.
- 5PQE+ as a guide
- Experience within residential property is essential.
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent salary above market average
- A fantastic benefits package
- Home working
- Work / life balance
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*