26 days ago
29 August 2019
A highly reputable law firm, is looking for a residential property legal assistant, to join their thriving conveyancing team, in their Bristol office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an LPC/GDL graduate who is eager to progress their legal career!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide support to a Conveyancing Solicitor, within the residential property department, in all aspects of the conveyancing process.
- Maintain the highest level of client care at all times
- Liaise daily with clients, estate agents, solicitors and mortgage lenders
- Prepare and submitting applications to the Land Registry
- Typing from digital dictation
- File opening and closing
- Manage the post completion process
- Assist in all aspects of the accounts procedure, including preparation of bills and completion statements
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LPC/GDL graduate OR experience within residential property is essential
- Excellent communicator
- IT Literate
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and hit the ground running
- Client focused
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary £20,000-£24,000 DOE
- Pension plan
- Christmas socials
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.