Up to £25,000
26 days ago
A rapidly expanding Law firm are looking for an experienced and motivated Legal Assistant, to join their thriving Residential Property team. This is a permanent full-time position, based in Bristol. Notably this position is available due to the firm’s success year on year since inception, and the consistent growth in the number of instructions in the department. Therefore, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a highly regarded firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Hit the ground running in a team that operate on a high-volume high fee basis, built on their relationships with independent agents
- Support a Solicitor in assisting with their caseload of residential property matters from cradle to grave, including freehold and leasehold purchases and sales
- Providing excellent service to clients, estate agents, lenders and other Solicitors, to ensure the firms first class reputation is maintained
- Keep all parties updated throughout the whole process
- Efficiently use the Land Registry to perform searches
- Set up appointments, file opening and closing and accurately maintain the database
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within a Residential Conveyancing department (minimum of 1 year)
- Motivation to develop your career through CILEx/Licensed Conveyancer course is desirable
- Excellent IT skills
- Client focused, with excellent communication skills
- An organised and transactional approach to your workload
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £25,000 in salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- The opportunity to progress through CILEx
- Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.