about 1 year ago
Due to the growth within the residential property market in Wales, we have several law firms looking to hire experienced and ambitious Legal Assistants.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- To assist on residential property matters including:
- Taking initial instructions from clients
- Opening and closing files
- Dealing with legal correspondence
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Dealing with searches
- Deal with post completion matters
- Work using a case management system
- Handle confidential information
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Paralegal experience within residential property
- LLB is essential, LPC is highly desirable
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication is essential
- Good academics
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress your career with CILEX or a training contract
- Regular team and firm wide social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.