about 1 year ago
A highly regarded law firm, are looking for an experienced legal assistant, to join their thriving Residential Property team. This is a permanent, full time position, based in their Bristol office. Notably, this firm offer training contracts!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide support to two Conveyancing fee earners, to ensure they are able to operate at optimum efficiency
- Assist on all Conveyancing matters, from cradle to grave
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- Conducting Land Registry searches
- Preparing documents and submitting them to the Land Registry
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal experience within Residential Property is essential
- LLB law degree or equivalent is highly desirable
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Annual salary reviews and bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Christmas Party
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.