6 months ago
Are you an experienced residential property paralegal looking for progression in your career? If so, this highly reputable, modern and rapidly growing firm are looking for you to join their thriving residential property team, in their Cardiff office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide the highest quality of service to clients
- Manage a file load of residential property cases, with support where necessary
- Meet the needs of the growing residential property department
- Build strong relationships with clients, conducting business development when required
- Proactively organise your time to ensure you are operating at optimum efficiency
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience within Residential Property is essential
- An LLB law degree or equivalent is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
What you’ll get in return:
- A real work life balance
- A highly competitive salary
- Modern offices with onsite parking
- Excellent annual leave and holiday incentives
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer Amazon Echo Dots for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.