4 months ago
Are you a motivated law graduate with experience in, or a keen interest in, conveyancing? If so, a leading law firm, rated band 1 in the Chambers UK 2019 awards, is looking for you to join their thriving conveyancing team, in their Kingswood office. Notably, this firm offer training contracts.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide support to the fee earners within the residential property department, in all aspects of the conveyancing process, and undertake your own fee earning work under supervision.
- Maintain the highest level of client care at all times
- Liaise daily with clients, estate agents, solicitors and mortgage lenders
- Prepare and submitting applications to the Land Registry
- Comply with industry regulations at all times
- Assist the secretarial and support staff as required
- Assist in all aspects of the accounts procedure, including preparation of bills and completion statements
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB law degree is essential
- LPC or trainee CILEx is desirable
- Previous experience in a residential conveyancing role is desirable
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Customer service focused
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The opportunity to progress your legal career through a training contract or CILEX
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.