02921 673 719
28 days ago
05 December 2020
A Top 100 UK law firm is looking for an experienced Conveyancer, to join their highly regarded Residential Property team in Wiltshire, on a full-time permanent basis.
This role is fully remote during the pandemic; however, this firm is committed to a mixture of remote and office working moving forward.
This is what you’ll be doing
· You will support clients in the Residential Property, Farms & Estates team with buying and selling their properties in the Wiltshire area
· Assist with business development and work with the marking team to build on the firm’s reputation for excellent service, and to grow the department
· Manage a broad caseload of residential property files under supervision
· Work closely with Partners and Senior Lawyers to develop the department and your skills
· Respond quickly and appropriately to all client issues and ensure excellent communication throughout the Conveyancing process
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· A qualified Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in running your own caseload of Residential Property matters with minimum supervision
· Excellent client management skills
· Strong organisation skills
· A keen interest in business development
And this is what
you’ll get in return
· A highly competitive salary
· Private medical insurance
· Personal Pension Plan
· Remote working (up to 3 days a week, but full time remote during COVID)
· Up to 25 days holiday
· Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either email@example.com or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role
please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.